Laboratory animal technologist/technician
Biomedcode is seeking a motivated laboratory animal technologist/technician to join its team.
Prospective candidates must be motivated, organized and adaptable individuals with team spirit and social skills that enjoy working in a laboratory environment and can manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Establishing and managing mouse breeding programs
- Caring and maintaining of mouse colonies
- Performing animal procedures
- Tending to animals after tests and surgeries and administering drugs
- Actively collecting data, taking samples and maintaining detailed records of observations
- Performing genotyping (DNA isolation and PCR procedures)
- Previous laboratory experience in an academic or biotech/pharmaceutical setting
- good knowledge of the English language
- Microsoft Office Skills